Thursday 21 February 2008

An Innocent Question: Where on Earth is Darius Lockwood?

People who know me say I’m prone to paranoia. Fair enough, but in the words of the popular song, just because you’re paranoid don’t mean they’re not after you. As it happens I don’t think anyone’s after ME exactly, but I am starting to get a little concerned about our friend Mr Lockwood.

Let’s examine the evidence:

1) His site hasn’t been updated since November last year.

2) He doesn’t seem remotely concerned that a memory stick is missing which contains not only a great deal of his research and articles he was working on, but also large amounts of his personal diary. You’d think he might be keen to get this stuff back. Keen enough maybe, to answer emails telling him that it has been found. Keen enough to respond to Facebook messages. Lisa emailed him at the beginning of the year. I’ve been trying to since I found out. And nothing. Not a dicky bird.

3) Most perplexing of all, click on any of the links to his published articles on his website and you find they’re all dead. This happens or this. I’ve written to editors of each of these publications but have heard nothing back so far.

Suffice to say, I’m starting to get all kinds of thoughts going through my head. In fact, I’m not sure I should be posting this at all. I’m going to shut up now, and forget all about it. Yeah, I’m sure everything’s fine. Lah de dah just going about my day.

No comments: