Thursday 13 March 2008

The Weaver Code


Here, for all those not convinced by the existence of The Weavers / Cathar / 2012 nexus (particularly you ThumbDrive), here's someone else who's seriously drawing the dots in this area.

John W Balfour, independent researcher and webmaster of The Weaver Code, claims to have found and decoded an "ancient code" in the various ancient Weaver cloths. His findings parallel much of what I've already surmised from my research but he goes one further, extrapolating entire tracts of ancient wisdom and prophecy from a code.

Now, what I know about 'cryptology' and cyphered codes you could fit on a pinhead. (Can someone who does know about this stuff check his claims?). But I am severely intrigued by this stuff. I've emailed him (excitedly) and I'll let you know if anything comes of it.

In the meantime, check out the site: The Weaver Code.

No comments: