Thursday 3 April 2008

Staring Evil in the Facebook

It’s taken me quite a while to give in to Facebook, and call me paranoid but now that I finally have, I’m using a separate computer with a masked IP. I don’t want to take any chances. So far it’s interesting, and it’s good to see I’m not the only one who’s a little concerned about it being monitored. This is from a discussion in a group about the Illuminati:

I would just like to say that in late January on CNN,Glennbeck had a show where he was discussing the patriot act and the new plans to expand it...the new Super Snook law...to monitor all computer use and have thier computers in Washington programmed to pick up key words,phrases and groups.Thus they will kick in when they pick up these notable subjects.In particular they said Facebook and Myspace were of big concern due to the fact(lies) that al-queda is using them to build terrorist cells. What they really mean is people are starting to wake up and learn of thier evil scams and plans for us... I saw a post on here by a young lady that made a good point about the 'i'll bet i can find 1,000,000 people who don't like George Bush" of which I am a member. Of course they are monitoring those type groups. ...Anytime the word illuminati,freemasons,weavers, new world order, tri-laterist,council on foriegn relations..ect.ect. are mentioned..they are monitoring. I look at them as my enemy...Shit is about to hit the fan,big time.Brace yourselves for the ride.Not much else you can do.But whatever you do..don't take the implant.No matter what. No food,No job,No home...it's not going to matter for long.Just be prepared. They have it all planned out.... feel free to message me. peace


This might sound a bit out there, but when you think about it, facebook has a larger population than Great Britain, of course it’s going to be of interest to the powers that be. And of course they’re going to be watching what is said, especially as it’s so easy to do so. We’ve never been so easily controlled as when we’re all in one place and everything we say and do is recorded.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook is most probabky the nearest the human race has yet got to pure evil. I firmly believe that.

Anonymous said...

I was reading an article online somewhere about the updates they have made to Facebook to track key words and nothing is ever deleted - messages, profile info, etc. You can clear it from your profile but it is saved "just in case". They come right out and say it in the privacy legal crap that you basically don't have any privacy at all. Wonderful.
I definitely regret signing up for one ages ago, but figure since I do have one there isn't really a point in "deleting" it now.

Anonymous said...

THis is really interesting if you havent seen it. even if you have:0

http://tinyurl.com/ywqhqt

- Ericax

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I'm not sure it isn't all a little blown out of proportion personaly. Too many zombies - noone's doubting that - but on the whole a nice little site and nothing to worry about.

SighFelt

Anonymous said...

Nice post, just one more "thing" to add to my list of what keeps me up at night. Crazy shit, crazy world!

Thanks for the link, I will put you on my site also.

:)

LesleyinNM said...

Hi Alex. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

I just figure that the entire internet is monitored so facebook doesn't really bother me. I worry more about what I don't know about.